Inspired by Derek Siver's /now movement.
- Software Engineer at ClimatePartner. 👨💻
- Been to an office in person after 3 years, enjoying the experience.
- Currently living in Munich, Germany. Recently moved to this beautiful city. Trying to explore it little by little.
I want learnings to be a part of life, but, without invading the fun. The list of things I am currently up to:
- Learning German. 🇩🇪
- Brushing up on basic CS fundamentals. Networking, databases, operating systems, compiler designs, algorithms, data structures etc. ♾
- Absorbing concepts and wisdoms about building better systems from the following books.
- Web Scalability for Startup Engineers
- Head First Design Patterns
- And the system design bible, Designing Data-Intensive Applications
- I have become a regular book reader, which I am very proud of. Currently reading a wide variety of books including:
I try to travel and do short trips and discover places nearby, wherever I am living. But there are also some special places that I want to go to since time immemorial.
- Finally ravelled to Spiti 🏔 this summer, a longgggg desire of mine.
- Want to visit Andaman & Nicobar Islands 🏝 by the end of the year. (still speculative)
- Switzerland, some time soon. I can feel the mountains and waterfalls of Lauterbrunnen calling me! 🇨🇭
- Have become a nerd about Formula 1 🏎 after watching Drive to Survive on Netflix. Have done so much research about terms, historical events, the cars and obviously the players!
- Trying to workout regularly. 🏋️♂️
- Want to work on a side project, manifesting a noble idea that is both technically and socially impacting.
Checkout the blogs that I write to express my thoughts about tech and "other" important stuff here.